Java Software Engineer
The Java Software Engineer will be a member of a small, but productive team who will gather insights from senior developers to contribute to the development and maintenance of Senturus’s software products. Depending on experience, you may also play a role in professional services contracts such as developing, testing and implementing software for our clients.
- Take written technical requirements, develop code, test changes, participate in code reviews
- Develop and follow a source control strategy
- Communicate effectively with the software product team
- 3+ years Java experience (required)
- 3+ year SQL Server experience (required)
- Cognos SDK experience (nice to have)
- Azure experience (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with GitHub or similar ticketing and git-based source control systems
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.
Send your resume to [email protected]