Inventorying and cleaning up accumulated Cognos reports and models for a migration or consolidation is a daunting prospect no one looks forward to.
What if you could deploy a tool that would radically streamline the process? What if you could avoid the eternity it takes to manually sort out dupes, determine data sources and relationships? What if you had a way to accurately scope the project?
Join us for a live demo of the Migration Assistant. This invaluable tool swiftly organizes complex, multi-layered Cognos content eliminating manual work and providing insights and details that go beyond other audit tools.
Learn how the Migration Assistant streamlines platform migrations, data source changes and consolidations by
- Revealing the underlying query structures, data elements and filters that are used by every Cognos report (My Content and Team Content)
- Supplying detailed insights required to build an accurate timeline and cost estimate
- Identifying the underlying model and data elements that are actually in use
- Helping prioritize what content to migrate and when (and identify what content can be left behind)
- Providing the details needed to quickly rebuild reports in the new platform
If you are looking at the prospect of transferring and/or consolidating decades worth of Cognos reports, catch this webinar and get the clarity you need to move forward.