In this course you will learn to
- Create and publish datasets and Power BI datasets
- Create and manage workspaces
- Setup a scheduled data refresh
- Connect to published Power BI datasets
- Create and share simple dashboards
- Create and share Power BI apps
- Publish reports and dashboards to SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Create and manage dashboard and report subscriptions
- Manage dashboard data alerts
- Analyze in Excel against a Power BI dataset
Included in this course
- Hands-on exercises
- Course manual
Business analysts. No DAX experience required. Basic Power BI experience is beneficial.
- Payments by purchase order and invoice incur a $50 service fee.
- Paying party will receive a payment confirmation email upon receipt of payment.
- Each registered student will receive an email with the course details.
- Students will receive electronic copies of the course materials and may print one hard copy for their personal use. The course materials are copyrighted and any other reproduction or distribution of these materials is strictly prohibited.
This class requires a local copy of Power BI Desktop. Download it for free.
We recommend using two monitors in order to simultaneously view the training presentation and hands-on class work.
You’ll receive a Zoom link to join the class. We recommend using a headset instead of the computer’s microphone and speakers. You may also listen to the audio by phone.
- 100% refund for cancellations made more than 10 days before the first class
- 50% refund for cancellations made 5-9 days before the first class
- No refund for cancellations made less than 5 days before the first class
- Full refund if cancelling within 24 hours of registration
- $15 fee for cancellations after 24 hours of registration
- No refund for cancellations after 15 days of registration
- Shared subscriptions will be immediately deactivated and no refund issued
You may also be interested in