Developing TM1 Cubes for Cognos BI
Developing TM1 Cubes for Cognos BI is a two-day course designed to teach developers to design TM1 cubes specifically for reporting and analysis with Cognos BI. This course was developed with IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.2, but is applicable to IBM Planning Analytics.
This is a fully interactive course. Participants will have practice performing the skills in our online classroom. The instructor is able to see each student's computer screen and offer guidance. A full set of course materials is included with hard copies mailed prior to the class.
Planning and Business Intelligence Developers; Cognos Administrators.
- Design TM1 dimensions and Cubes for Cognos BI
- Configure TM1 as a Cognos BI data source
- Deploy a Framework Manager model for TM1
- Examine TM1 packages with the BI tools
- Basic knowledge of online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Basic knowledge of business intelligence
- Cognos BI authoring experience is suggested
- No prior experience with IBM Cognos TM1 is required
BI with a TM1 Data Source: Overview and Demonstration
TM1 Cube Design for BI Reporting and Analysis
- Design dimensions
- Populate dimensions
- Construct cubes
- Populate cubes
Configure TM1 with Cognos BI
- Define a data source
- Develop a Framework Manager model
- Publish a package
Explore a TM1 Cube with the BI Tools
- Senturus accepts payment by credit card, purchase order and invoice.
- Paying party will receive a payment confirmation email upon payment receipt.
- Each registered student will receive an email with the course confirmation and details on how to access the online classroom.
- A full, hard copy set of course materials is shipped to each United States based student a few days prior to the start of class.
- *International students will receive electronic copies of the course guide in place of a hard copy. These students may print one hard copy of the guide for their own personal use during the course. The course materials are copyrighted and any other reproduction or distribution of these materials is strictly prohibited.
We recommend that all attendees have two displays (monitors) so they can see the training presentation and their hands-on class work simultaneously.
Audio for attendees is via VoIP and a PC Headset is highly recommended. Audio is also available via teleconference using a TOLL number.
For this course, attendees will need to connect to the demonstration environment via Remote Desktop. Instructions will be provided in the registration confirmation.
Cancellations made ten or more calendar days prior to the first day of the course receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations made between five and nine calendar days prior to the first day of the course, receive a 50% refund.
Registrants will be charged 100% of the enrollment fee if a cancellation request is not received at least five calendar days prior to the first day of the course.