It’s not uncommon for students to learn a new platform or new skills and then bump into questions as they start digging in. Senturus mentoring is a unique opportunity to work directly with one of our real-life subject matter experts and get follow up assistance on questions they have with Tableau, Cognos or Power BI.
Students will work online with a Senturus instructor, getting hands-on practice with real data, using software tools that are available in their actual environment. Content and pace can be completely customized to their experience, role and familiarity with the software.
After purchase, a Senturus instructor will contact you to schedule a meeting time.
$495 per two hours
Mentoring can be scheduled in two hour or longer blocks for one or multiple days.
- Senturus accepts payment by credit card, purchase order and invoice.
- Paying party will receive a payment confirmation email upon payment receipt.
- After purchase, a Senturus instructor will contact you to schedule a meeting time.
- Mentoring sessions are a minimum of two hours.
- Cancellations made ten or more calendar days prior to the scheduled meeting date will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made between two and nine calendar days prior to the scheduled meeting date will receive a 50% refund.
- Registrants will be charged 100% of the enrollment fee if a cancellation request is not received at least two calendar days prior to the meeting date.