Collaboration & Sharing, Beginning & Intermediate
This half-day course provides a fundamental understanding of the collaboration using the Power BI service. Through hands-on application of exercises in Power BI, students will learn about datasets and workspaces. They learn to publish reports and share with their colleagues.
A fully interactive experience, our online classroom offers a unique opportunity to learn from and work with a subject matter expert. Participants get practice performing the skills and can ask questions of the instructor in real time.
Students receive a comprehensive set of learning materials, including all course notes and class examples.
Business analysts who want to learn the fundamentals of data acquisition, modeling, visualization and dashboarding with Power BI. Basic experience with Power BI is beneficial. No previous DAX experience is required.
- Creating and publishing datasets and Power BI datasets
- Create/manage workspaces
- Setup a scheduled data refresh
- Connect to published Power BI datasets
- Create and share simple dashboards
- Create and share Power BI apps
- Dashboard/report subscriptions
- Manage dashboard data alerts
- Analyze in Excel against a Power BI dataset
- Senturus accepts payment by credit card, purchase order and invoice.
- Paying party will receive a payment confirmation email upon payment receipt.
- Each registered student will receive an email with the course confirmation and details on how to access the online classroom.
- Students will receive electronic copies of the course materials and may print one hard copy for their personal use. The course materials are copyrighted and any other reproduction or distribution of these materials is strictly prohibited.
We recommend that all attendees have two displays (monitors) so they can see the training presentation and their hands-on class work simultaneously.
Audio for attendees is via VoIP and a PC Headset is highly recommended. Audio is also available via teleconference using a TOLL number.
Cancellations made ten or more calendar days prior to the first day of the course receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations made between five and nine calendar days prior to the first day of the course, receive a 50% refund.
Registrants will be charged 100% of the enrollment fee if a cancellation request is not received at least five calendar days prior to the first day of the course.