In Tableau Specialized Visualizations, we discuss the concepts of ratios and aggregation, understand when to use the ATTR function and create specialized visualizations for specific business users.
A fully interactive experience, our online classroom offers a unique opportunity to learn from and work with a subject matter expert. Students get practice performing the skills and can ask questions of the instructor in real time.
APPLICABLE TABLEAU VERSIONS
2019 or later
Students receive a comprehensive set of learning materials, including all course notes and class examples.
Consumers of business analytics information and business analysts who have attended our two-day advanced class or have one or more years of experience in Tableau.
- How to use ratios within Tableau
- Working with the ATTR function
- Discuss when and how to use the ATTR function
- Switch a worksheet to record level aggregation
- Create specialized visualization types
- Bollinger bands
- Benford’s law
- Control Charts
- Milestone Calendar
- Understand and develop a Sankey
- Discuss Small Multiples
- Create a slopegraph