Modern Analytics Solution Architect
Do you have a passion for data and analytics? Do you love to design solutions to resolve the stickiest issues in BI and analytics architecture? Are you ready to use your consulting mindset to create solutions, blueprints and reference architectures to maximize customer value? Can you align and package the right solutions (typically a combination of products and services) with the right business problem?
Senturus is growing and we are looking for great talent to add to our A-team. We are currently looking for an outstanding Solution Architect to join and help lead our Modern BI practice.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
- Work closely with clients and the Senturus sales team to design and lead execution of complex modern data and analytics solutions
- Serve as SME for solution technical design and implementation
- Contribute to Senturus thought leadership on modern BI platforms and technology
This is a senior level role that will help define the direction of our services, products and offerings. Talk with us if you feel you possess many of these qualifications.
- At least 10 years in data related roles as architect, solutionist, delivery manager (cloud and traditional warehouse architecture)
- Functional and architecture understanding of Microsoft ecosystem, focus on Power BI and Azure
- Understanding of and experience with at least one additional cloud platform preferred
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of Snowflake capabilities and limitations
- Solution mind-set in data warehouse, data lake, data governance
- Hands-on exposure to modernization initiatives—native or migrating to cloud platforms
- Ability to create and articulate Go to Market offerings, and lead and seed initial opportunities from a solution viewpoint
- A sales orientation and consultative mind-set with core solution and architect experience
- Practice and team building experience; understanding of the services engagement model
- Strategy or data consulting exposure
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate to a business and technical audience (including senior level executives at large enterprises)
- Constant curiosity and proficiency improvement related to the latest data and cloud analytics tools and platforms
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.