Senior Azure Architect
Senturus is seeking talented and experienced professionals to join the team. Send your resume to [email protected].
The Senior Azure Architect is responsible for designing data models, data flows and integrations patterns necessary to build a robust and optimized cloud-based Azure data warehouse. This person understands customer functional and non-functional requirements, documenting solution requirements, and translates those requirements into technical specifications and Azure work plans. The candidate will then provide both technical and thought leadership around those Azure work plans. The position will also gather and analyze business requirements; plan, prepare, implement, organize and deliver solutions to production.
- Work with client teams to understand their current state architecture and contributing data sources, technologies, interfaces, performance issues and system configurations
- Work closely with the client team across the overall data warehousing program including data acquisition, data curation and data syndication. Apply knowledge of the Microsoft platform tooling involved in successful Azure implementations
- Serve as the subject matter expert with respect to Azure, cloud applications and system administration best practices
- Experience designing data lakes, database schemas and data models for large scale data platform implementation on Azure
- Develop system integrations using, Azure Logic Apps, Integration services, Power Automate, PowerApps, etc.
- Perform project management activities including project documentation, business requirements and project tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Working knowledge of Azure Analytics features such as Stream Analytics, Machine Learning and Application Insights
- Modeling and ETL knowledge with Erwin, Azure Databricks, Data Factory, SSIS and Azure Synapse
- Develop and maintain system integrations using, Azure Logic Apps, Integration Services, Power Automate, PowerApps, etc.
- Microsoft Azure data platform experience with Power BI, Azure Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Data Factory
- Knowledge on migrating on-premises applications to Azure PaaS and Azure LaaS
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.