Senior Microsoft BI Architect/Developer
Senturus is seeking talented and experienced professionals to join the team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Microsoft BI Architect/Developer will be responsible for developing, supporting and implementing business intelligence solutions. This role will apply Microsoft Power BI across the enterprise, build new solutions for reporting and analytics, including model development, data visualizations, security and governance. The position will also gather and analyze business requirements, plan, prepare, implement and deliver solutions to production.
- Managing projects for data and analytics solutions that scale and adapt to accommodate growth using Power BI and Azure
- Creating informative and interactive data visualizations/models using Power BI
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries and designing custom-fit analysis and reporting solutions
- Developing data and analytics solutions using Microsoft SQL, Power BI and Azure
- Providing detailed documentation and knowledge-transfer services to customers
- Performing project management activities including project documentation, business requirements and project tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Strong aptitude for modern BI solution development using Power BI, Azure and SQL Server
- Experience with business intelligence solution development and Power BI, including DAX and data modeling, data mart and data warehouse architecture
- Hands-on, professional experience with Azure data/analytics platforms
- Sound experience in creating SSAS multidimensional cubes and tabular models
- Deep understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts as well as data warehouse design and lifecycle management principles
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise business intelligence solutions using Microsoft BI technologies, with a focus on Power BI, SQL Server, Excel, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Experience with both on-premise and Azure environments
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.