The FinOps Consultant will be instrumental in defining, evolving and selling the Senturus FinOps consulting practice and Envisor products. Taking on the mantle of FinOps evangelist internally and externally, you will be part subject matter expert, part project manager, serving as a trusted voice to Senturus clients and to our management team.
We are looking for a hands-on technical project manager and FinOps analyst who can meet us at the crossroads of business practicality and technical data savvy. You will help clients harness the value of their data and implement best practices for FinOps/cloud optimization. Collaborating closely with the client, you will gather business requirements, create an implementation plan and lead a team to deliver end-to-end solutions for cloud financial management.
- Acting as the internal FinOps evangelist, work with Senturus management to define and implement best practice methodologies, processes and tools.
- Aim to become the trusted advisor to our clients.
- Accompany the sales team in client meetings and participate in pre-sales activities to define, estimate and scope new projects.
- Participate in drafting statements of work.
- Lead weekly client status meetings.
- Pursue opportunities to add on-going value to the client.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions.
- Document client business requirements and translate between the business and IT.
- Work with our team of senior data warehouse and business intelligence consultants to define, execute and measure successful (on-budget, on-schedule) project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to marketing materials.
- Expand your skills with a willingness to learn new tools and methods.
- 2+ years of FinOps/cloud optimization/cloud cost management experience.
- FinOps certified strongly preferred. Or a willingness to commit to certification within 60 days of hire date.
- Deep knowledge of cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) discount programs and usage optimization techniques.
- 4+ years of customer-facing consulting experience.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Productive self-starter with ability to work independently and in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience using BI tools, specifically Power BI, is a plus.
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from our founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.
Send your resume to [email protected]