About Senturus Training
BI training for individuals and groupsLet us train your team
Our instructors are a rare breed: real-world BI developers who are great teachers to boot. Their knowledge and genuine passion for analytics translates to a highly engaging learning experience that students rave about.
Variety of learning formats
Get instruction in a way that is best suited to your individual or group learning needs. We offer live on-site or virtual classroom instruction, mentoring, or self-paced training. Learn more
Gets to the heart of what you need to know
We don’t teach from (overly long, way too theoretical) vendor training material. Instead, we use proprietary material that focuses on immediately applicable, practical skills.
You learn by doing
We include time for hands-on exercises. Active participation accelerates deep understanding of the subject matter.
It’s okay to go off-road with your questions
Our instructors love to tackle actual work problems. They aren’t stumped when you ask questions that deviate from course material. Expect lively discussions and time for Q&A.
We are fluent in multiple BI platforms
Our instructors have expertise in two or more analytics tools. Having a teacher who can “translate” functionality between Tableau, Power BI and Cognos helps smooth the learning curve as your organization transitions platforms.
How do you want to learn?
We deliver training in a variety of learning formats. Select the option(s) best suited to your students and your organization. Mix, match and bundle formats to suit your organization.
Private groupContact us to arrange a class
- Taught on-site or online
- Cost-effective option for groups of 5+
- Students can address actual work questions with the instructor without fear of compromising company content
- Optimize subject matter relevancy by customizing the course content and/or using your company’s data
- Classroom style training from the comfort of your computer
- Live instruction by real-world experts
- Hands-on exercises
- Full course manual
- Regularly scheduled courses
- Web-based, on-demand instruction
- Highly cost-effective approach
- Audio-visual instruction plus demos
- Easily digestible chapters
- Track and bookmark progress plus revisit and review topics
- Downloadable course material with screen captures and step-by-step instruction
- Ideal for individuals or small groups
- Online or in person
- Hands-on practice with your data, analytics platform, and other software tools in your environment
- Focus on a specific analytics challenge or follow-up questions after training
- Customize content and pace
“It is rare to have a trainer who is legitimately good at what they do and have such comprehensive and clear knowledge about the systems being taught.”
City of Minneapolis
“You guys are the best. Your training sessions are based on experience, not just theory. They’re awesome!”
Supervisor, EMEA Services
“Senturus is the best for training.”
Sr. Strategic Financial Planning Analyst
Chelan County Public Utility District
“I have taken a lot of training the past and I can say this one is BY FAR the best. I cannot wait to get started in our environment!”
University of St. Thomas
“Clear, concise, no fluff, and wonderfully informative presentation. Thank you for the insight.”
DTNA/ITC Research & Analysis
“The material was relevant, thorough and well-paced.”
Business Intelligence Analyst
Kaiser Permanente – Colorado