In this course you will learn to
- How to use ratios within Tableau
- Work with the ATTR function
- Create specialized visualization types
Included in this course
- Hands-on exercises
- Course manual
Technical student with Tableau experience or programming background. Required: strong working knowledge of the Tableau environment, building calculated fields, adding a data source and building visualizations.
- List calculating rates and ratios
- Using ratios within Tableau
- Use the ATTR function
- Discuss when and how to use the ATTR function
- Switch a worksheet to record-level aggregation
- Learn visualization types
- Bollinger bands
- Benford’s law
- Control charts
- Milestone calendar
- Understand and develop a Sankey
- Discuss small multiples
- Create a slope graph
- Payments by purchase order and invoice incur a $50 service fee.
- Paying party will receive a payment confirmation email upon receipt of payment.
- Each registered student will receive an email with the course details.
Self-paced training subscriptions start when payment is received.
- Students will receive electronic copies of the course materials and may print one hard copy for their personal use. The course materials are copyrighted and any other reproduction or distribution of these materials is strictly prohibited.
Before class begins, you will need to have a local copy of Tableau Desktop. Download it for free
We recommend using two monitors in order to simultaneously view the training presentation and hands-on class work.
You’ll receive a Zoom link to join the class. We recommend using a headset instead of the computer’s microphone and speakers. You may also listen to the audio by phone.
- 100% refund for cancellations made more than 10 days before the first class
- 50% refund for cancellations made 5-9 days before the first class
- No refund for cancellations made less than 5 days before the first class
- Full refund if cancelling within 24 hours of registration
- $15 fee for cancellations after 24 hours of registration
- No refund for cancellations after 15 days of registration
- Shared subscriptions will be immediately deactivated and no refund issued
You may also be interested in