BI Tool Comparison
When it comes to choosing between BI tools, there’s a veritable jungle of pros, cons and considerations to take into account. How do you determine the one best suited for your organization? Looking to the rankings in the Gartner Magic Quadrant won’t help connect you to the best choice for your particular needs. And you can’t turn to a vendor for unbiased advice (or many consultants, as they are aligned with a vendor).
EXPERT, IN-DEPTH AND UNBIASED EVALUATION OF BI TOOLS
Abbreviated example of our
Senturus cuts through the vendor noise, providing an in-depth and unbiased comparison of BI tools. While we focus on the three market leaders, Cognos, Power BI and Tableau, we have deep expertise in a wide variety of analytics tools and can also assess any other tool in the market.
TOOL COMPARISON SERVICE: COGNOS, POWER BI, TABLEAU
Our tool comparison services let you easily assess key features and functionality across Power BI, Tableau and Cognos. You’ll meet with one of our BI experts who will walk you through our in-depth BI Comparison report in which we assess and rate more than 100 attributes, providing our notes and links to related information. As we align those attributes against your specific requirements and share the rationale for our ratings, you learn how the features work relative to each other and where the capability gaps exist between platforms. When we wrap up, you’ll understand the differentiators as they relate to your BI environment.
General BI tool comparison service $200 (limited time rate)
- Access to the BI Comparison report plus 1 hour of discussion with our BI tool expert
- Focuses on features and functionality
- Addresses your top 3-5 business requirements
- This option assumes you already have a high-level architectural understanding of all three platforms
In-depth BI tool comparison service $500 (limited time rate)
- Access to the BI Comparison report plus 2 to 3 sessions with our BI tool expert
- Deeper dive discussions on features and functionality, including architecture
- Expanded capabilities and considerations that can be discussed include
- Cloud vs. on-prem options
- How the tools fit into your security strategy
- Enterprise vs. self-service capabilities and options
- How to best leverage your current BI environment
- Migration options