Senior Azure Consultant
The Senior Azure Consultant will be responsible for designing data models, data flows and integrations patterns necessary to build a robust and optimized cloud-based Azure data warehouse. You will understand customer functional and non-functional requirements, documenting solution requirements and translates those requirements into technical specifications and Azure work plans. You will provide both technical and thought leadership around those Azure work plans. Responsibilities also include gathering and analyzing business requirements; plan, prepare, implement, organize and deliver solutions to production.
- Work with client teams to understand their current state architecture and contributing data sources, technologies, interfaces, performance issues and system configurations.
- Work closely with the client team across the overall data warehousing program including data acquisition, data curation and data syndication.
- Apply knowledge of the Microsoft platform tooling involved in successful Azure implementations.
- Serve as the subject matter expert with respect to Azure, cloud applications and system administration best practices.
- Experience designing data lakes, database schemas and data models for large scale data platform implementation on Azure.
- Develop system integrations using, Azure Logic Apps, Integration services, Power Automate, PowerApps, etc.
- Perform project management activities including project documentation, business requirements and project tracking.
This is a senior level role that will help define the direction of our services, products and offerings. Talk with us if you feel you possess many of these qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
- Working knowledge of Azure Analytics features such as Stream Analytics, Machine Learning and Application Insights.
- Modeling and ETL knowledge with Erwin, Azure Databricks, Data Factory, SSIS and Azure Synapse.
- Develop and maintain system integrations using, Azure Logic Apps, Integration Services, Power Automate, PowerApps, etc.
- Microsoft Azure data platform experience with Power BI, Azure Data Lake, data warehouse and Data Factory.
- Knowledge on migrating on-premises applications to Azure PaaS and Azure LaaS.
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.
Send your resume to [email protected]