How to Successfully Implement Self-Service Analytics
AGILE, GOVERNED SELF-SERVICE BI WITH A FOCUS ON COGNOS ANALYTICS
Learn what it takes to achieve the powerful reality of agile, governed self-service analytics with any BI tool, and with Cognos Analytics specifically. Expensive self-service BI implementations often serve as nothing more than a simple data extract tool that eventually feeds downstream processes into Excel. Whether you’re running Cognos, Power BI, Tableau or a combination, join this live webinar to get valuable information for achieving well-adopted self-service that delivers exceptional ROI.
During this live webinar, we will address
- What to expect if self-service analytics lives up to its promise
- Best practices for achieving the goal of self-service
- Self-service requirements: discovery vs. gathering
- The value of the semantic layer/business logic to enabling self-service
- Pros and cons of the three main types of Cognos architecture
- IT-driven enterprise model
- End-user driven model
- Hybrid model
- Cognos self-service components
Principle BI Analytics Architect
Pedro joined Senturus in 2010 and brings over 20 years of BI and data warehousing experience to his role. He has been instrumental in implementing data warehousing systems from scratch and has experienced the evolution of the BI industry through several iterations of BI products including Cognos, MicroStrategy, Tableau and Power BI.