Power BI Performance OptimizationDecrease TCO. Increase performance.
It’s common to experience growing pains as you scale Power BI beyond the desktop. Performance bogs down. Reports, dashboards and data refreshes are slow to run. In turn, cost of ownership increases as capacity is purchased to address performance.
Getting to the root of these performance issues is not a fast, routine fix and sometimes requires third-party tools. There are many possible causes, including but not limited to:
- Poorly configured datasets
- Oversized data models
- Excessive/poorly planned refresh frequency
- Refreshing of unused datasets
- Sub-optimal query durations
- Proliferation of redundant data sets
- Not using the most cost-effective Microsoft BI tool
We are so confident that our method works, we guarantee our work. If Senturus does not find and diagnose the factors creating your challenges, you don’t pay.
How to share Power BI Datasets: Dataflows and Certified Datasets
Webinars, blogs, videos & whitepapers