- Customize dashboards
- Create a simple dashboard
- Drag data onto a dashboard
- Format, filter and customize dashboard objects
- Set the dashboard as the home page
- Use layout and a template
- Create dashboards from uploaded files
- Enhance dashboards
- Add a tab to a dashboard
- Understand how filtering works within vs. between tabs
- Create a drill-through on a dashboard
- Discover insights in data in the Exploration console
- Use the visualization recommendations
- Explore relationships in data
- Experiment with data, correlated insights, driver analysis and predictive strength
- Use the natural language AI assistant
- Pin and reuse content
- Understand and create a story
- Create and animate an interactive slideshow
- Payments by purchase order and invoice incur a $50 service fee.
- Paying party will receive a payment confirmation email upon receipt of payment.
- Each registered student will receive an email with the course details.
- Students will receive electronic copies of the course materials and may print one hard copy for their personal use. The course materials are copyrighted and any other reproduction or distribution of these materials is strictly prohibited.
We recommend using two monitors in order to simultaneously view the training presentation and hands-on class work.
You’ll receive a Zoom link to join the class. We recommend using a headset instead of the computer’s microphone and speakers. You may also listen to the audio by phone.
This class requires access to a Cognos environment and practice datasets. Read more
- 100% refund for cancellations made more than 10 days before the first class
- 50% refund for cancellations made 5-9 days before the first class
- No refund for cancellations made less than 5 days before the first class
- Full refund if cancelling within 24 hours of registration
- $15 fee for cancellations after 24 hours of registration
- No refund for cancellations after 15 days of registration
- Shared subscriptions will be immediately deactivated and no refund issued
You may also be interested in