The curriculum for this course is customized for each organization to match their unique environment. Topics can include
- Tenant administration
- Tenant configuration
- Premium administration
- Premium capacity
- Roles and licensing
- Data governance
- Data sources and connectivity
- Performance optimization
- Collaboration, share and integration
- Monitor and audit
Included in this course
- Hands-on exercises
- Course manual
Power BI Administrators, BI managers and others managing an organization’s Power BI tenant, Premium instances and workspaces.
You may also be interested in
Mentoring: hands-on practice in your BI environment
- Payments by purchase order and invoice incur a $50 service fee.
- Paying party will receive a payment confirmation email upon receipt of payment.
- Each registered student will receive an email with the course details.
- Students will receive electronic copies of the course materials and may print one hard copy for their personal use. The course materials are copyrighted and any other reproduction or distribution of these materials is strictly prohibited.
- 100% refund for cancellations made more than 10 days before the first class
- 50% refund for cancellations made 5-9 days before the first class
- No refund for cancellations made less than 5 days before the first class
- Full refund if cancelling within 24 hours of registration
- $15 fee for cancellations after 24 hours of registration
- No refund for cancellations after 15 days of registration
- Shared subscriptions will be immediately deactivated and no refund issued