Senturus is seeking talented and experienced professionals to join the team. Send your resume to email@example.com.
The ETL Developer is responsible for designing, developing, automating and supporting complex applications to extract, transform and load data. The ETL developer will normalize and cleanse large datasets, and support the design and development of business intelligence solutions.
- Translate business requirements into detailed data requirements by performing source data profiling and requirement analysis
- Execute data loading techniques, transform and convert data, create mappings from source tables to destination tables and write and load the result data into a target database table
- Write SQL code to extract, transform and load data, ensure compatibility with all tables and customer specifications
- Facilitate and monitor data warehouse performance
- Plan and conduct ETL unit and development tests, monitor results and take corrective action
- Actively pursue and recommend areas of improvement for data loading techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- At least 7 years of experience with data warehouse ETL design, development and maintenance with successful implementation of large enterprise BI solutions
- Working knowledge of Informatica, SQL, Oracle, Pentaho, Datastage, DataManager, SSIS and/or similar tools
- Demonstrated working knowledge in data warehouse loading, tuning and maintenance
- Working knowledge of loading techniques for RDBMS
- Strong SQL Server, Hadoop, data warehouse, ETL design and development expertise
- Strong technical experience in designing and implementing data-intensive data warehouse solutions
- High proficiency writing SQL
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling (relational, dimensional data modeling)
- Ability to perform project management activities
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.