Senior Tableau Report Developer
Senturus is seeking talented and experienced professionals to join the team. Send your resume to [email protected].
The Senior Tableau Report Developer will be responsible for building highly interactive, customizable Tableau reports for large datasets. The developer will blend data to create powerful dashboards, create action filters, parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau. This role will also design and implement processes and standards to aid in report development and support.
- Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support business needs
- Analyze, define requirements, develop and create documentation for dashboards
- Champion dashboard quality, consistency, usability and reliability by documenting and applying best practices to design and development
- Communicate project status updates and recommendations
- Configure, optimize and maintain Tableau server and clients
- Define, execute and interpret SQL queries
- Establish standards and best practices for requesting, prioritizing and developing dashboards
- Collaborate with technical staff and end users to understand and troubleshoot platform issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in visual reporting development, including hands-on development of analytics dashboards and working with complex data sets
- Minimum of 3 years of Tableau development experience
- Experience with Tableau desktop and Server
- Expert knowledge of Tableau software optimization and configuration
- SQL Server expertise
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.