In this course you will learn about
- Artificial intelligence (AI) workloads and considerations
- Fundamental principles of machine learning
- Features of computer vision workloads
- Features of natural language processing (NLP) workloads
Included in this course
- Microsoft official courseware
- Exam voucher for certification exam
No prior experience is required.
- Fundamentals of artificial intelligence
- Introduction to artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence
- Fundamentals of machine learning
- Introduction to machine learning
- Azure machine learning
- Fundamentals of computer vision
- Computer vision concepts
- Creating computer vision solutions
- Fundamentals of natural language processing
- Introduction to natural language processing
- Building natural language solutions
This class does not require installation of any software. The class is conducted in a remote environment that we will provide. You’ll only need a local computer with a web browser and a stable Internet connection. Any recent version of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome will be fine.
We recommend using two monitors in order to simultaneously view the training presentation and hands-on class work.
You’ll receive a link to join the class. We recommend using a headset instead of the computer’s microphone and speakers. You may also listen to the audio by phone.
You may also be interested in