In this course you will learn about
- Artificial intelligence (AI) workloads and considerations
- Fundamental principles of machine learning
- Features of computer vision workloads
- Features of natural language processing (NLP) workloads
Included in this course
- Microsoft official courseware
- Exam voucher for certification exam
No prior experience is required.
- Fundamentals of artificial intelligence
- Introduce artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence
- Fundamentals of machine learning
- Introduce machine learning
- Azure machine learning
- Fundamentals of computer vision
- Computer vision concepts
- Create computer vision solutions
- Fundamentals of natural language processing
- Introduce natural language processing
- Build natural language solutions
This class does not require installation of any software. The class is conducted in a remote environment that we will provide. You’ll only need a local computer with a web browser and a stable Internet connection. We recommend a recent version of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
We recommend using two monitors in order to simultaneously view the training presentation and hands-on class work.
You’ll receive a link to join the class. We recommend using a headset instead of the computer’s microphone and speakers. You may also listen to the audio by phone.
You may also be interested in