The Managing Consultant will lead successful delivery of client projects and be a key member of the Senturus Program Management Office (PMO). You will be a hands-on, technical project manager and business systems analyst creating value for clients using their data. You will collaborate closely with the client to gather business requirements, then plan, prepare, organize and lead a team to implement and deliver end-to-end data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
- Involved in pre-sales activities to define, estimate and scope new projects.
- Create detailed project plans using one of many available tools.
- Draft tasks, deliverables, risks and assumptions sections of statements of work.
- Manage existing and new client projects.
- Lead weekly client status meetings.
- Prepare “5P” status reports and burn-down reports.
- Manage project scope, budget, risks and schedule.
- Become the trusted advisor of our clients.
- Pursue opportunities to add on-going value to the client.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions.
- Document client business requirements and translate between the business and IT.
- Work with our team of senior data warehouse and business intelligence consultants to define, execute and measure successful (on-budget, on-schedule) project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Work with Senturus management to define and implement best practice PMO methodologies, processes and tools.
- Expand your skills with a willingness to learn new tools and methods.
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- PMP certification.
- Certified ScrumMaster preferred.
- 8+ years of project management in waterfall and Agile environments.
- 4+ years of customer-facing consulting experience.
- 2+ years of data warehousing and business intelligence implementation experience.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Productive self-starter with ability to work independently and in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Passion for solving data problems.
- Solid background in Kimball methodology, star schema design and data governance.
- Hands-on background in relational databases, SQL and procedural SQL scripting languages and in Cognos, Tableau or Power BI.
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.
Send your resume to [email protected]