FASTER SELF-SERVICE DATA ANALYTICS
Data Enrichment with Alteryx
Business analysts deal with multiple types of data from a variety of internal and external sources, including behavioral data, census data, sales data, and predictive data. All too often, they are spending too much time preparing data, or relying on others to get the data in the right format for visualization. These burdens often mean missed opportunities regarding the richness of the information.
In this webinar, learn how Alteryx empowers analysts to deliver deeper insights to the organization. See how self-service data analytics help organizations to:
- Put all available data in the hands of the line of business analysts who are most familiar with the day-to-day business challenges
- Blend predictive analytics and spatial data with existing datasets to enhance the profitability of marketing and asset location strategies
- Complement their current data prep solution
- Handle and enrich all types of data, including demographic, social media, and the rapidly-emerging Hadoop-based datasets
- Perform sophisticated analysis and easily repeat the process – without coding
Feed directly into visualization environments such as Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI
Free Trial of Alteryx
Download a free trial of Alteryx Designer. Learn More
BI Report Authors, BI Report Consumers, BI Power Users (Developers, Support Staff), BI Managers, Financial Analysts, Marketing Analysts, Program or Project Managers, Predictive: Quality Assurance, Risk & Fraud
Hadoop / Big Data, Data Warehouses, Microsoft Power BI, Qliktech, Tableau
West Region Channel Manager
John manages the Alteryx Partner Ecosystem for the West Region. He has been working with technology leaders in BI and analytics, helping clients and partners, for over 15 years. Assisting individuals succeed in leveraging transformative solutions, such as Alteryx, is a passion.
Kim has served in a variety of customer and partner enablement roles. She enjoys helping organizations unleash the power of their data through analytics and is most excited when new users see for themselves how Alteryx can transform their day-to-day data needs.
- Top four barriers analysts face
- Legacy analytics: multi-step, multi-tool approach
- The Alteryx solution for analyst enablement
- Demonstration of Alteryx solution